- Conditioning and care suggestions
- Hydrate your flower when you receive them by placing them in a clean container with fresh lukewarm water.
- Add cut-flower food supplied to the water.
- Re-cut the stem ends, preferably under water. Remove the leaves that lie below the waterline.
- For best results place in a cool dark room for 2 - 8 hours before arranging.
- Place away from sources of heat and draughts.
- The cooler the room temperature, the longer the roses will keep.
- In winter roses should last longer than in summer.
- To prolong vase life, change the water every two days.